Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Playroom Inspiration

Currently using some of my 'pins' as inspiration to create a playroom for baby Ben that is a fun and colorful atmosphere that still remains stylish and cohesive. Here are some of my favorite ideas and concepts:
Color & Pattern Choice: Super Paradise Pool Fabric by Trina Turk

I plan on using the fabric I ordered to make some pillows like these.

Storage Inspiration: Ikea 'Expedit' shelving


Moroccan Pouf for a soft accent that is also functional as a little seat.

This is a fun DIY project... I ordered a large wooden B on etsy and I'm not sure how I want to paint it.

More toy storage... I found something very similar at Home Goods that is a little more stylish than a laundry basket.
Hopefully I can get a space ready both upstairs and downstairs before my little guy is mobile and ready for loads and loads of toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment