Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I am so excited for a new year with new projects and ideas for my blog! I have taken a 3 month break from the crafting and blogging world to snuggle with our new little addition. It's amazing how fast the past 3 months have gone and how much our little Ben grows and changes every day. Ben was born on October 10th at 10:22 pm weighing 7 lbs 2 oz. He has been such a joy and we just can't get enough of him. At 3 months old he is currently: 

sleeping long stretches throughout the night (6-7 hours) yeah!
starting to roll over 
smiling, gurgling, 'talking' and cooing 
laughing 
expressing interest in favorite toys 
recognizing mom and dad 
'watching' the tv, dog, and objects around the room 
holding up and balancing his head 
making eye contact with familiar faces and strangers 
blowing bubbles 
holding his hands together

Hopefully as he gets older and settles into a more regular nap routine, I will be able to do a few projects here and there. Thanks to pinterest, my list of things I want to do is incredibly long. With a new year, I resolve to try out some of my favorite pins and as a new mommy, I'm sure that some kid projects will make the blog along with fun home updates as well. 

Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment