Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rolling Greens

Last week one of my girlfriends and I took a spontaneous road trip to Hollywood. We got up at 5a.m. to be able to drive down and arrive by lunch time. We booked a hotel in West Hollywood and were pleasantly surprised at the minimal traffic, the great foggy weather (highs in the 70's), and the great shops in West Hollywood! We both fell in love with the nursery/home decor shop literally 3 blocks from our hotel called Rolling Greens. We spent an hour browsing the different areas of the shop both indoors and out... Here are a few pictures both from their website and my iphone:

Notice the fab palm inspired sconces and candelabra? Check out my similar DIY project here.



Elegant French Cottage inspired finds... yum!

I loved that one section of the store is an "arrangement bar." They even had terrarium classes and FIDM students studying/working in this store.

Can I just cover my entire house with these tiles and get it over with?


Gorgeous distressed ceramic & concrete pottery pieces.

Shopping, entertainment, and a fun filled night of strolling and eating with friends at Cheesecake Factory @ the Grove in West Hollywood :) I'd say the trip was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment