Monday, April 5, 2010

Green Geometric Finds

Nothing is more nautical-meets-spring trend than green geometric patterns. Here are some adorable finds that add instant color and spring accents to your home/ wardrobe:

Green and White Glazed 4" Terracotta Coaster:
From Anthropologie... I've been using mine as a candle trivet in my kitchen to add a little color.






Green Geometric Clasp Wallet:
To add a little green to my accessories, I found a cute structured wallet from Target for $12.99:






I like this wallet because it's sleek and thin but still holds a lot :) and fits nicely in my purse!

Avocado Bamboo Pillow:
This last item is still on my wish list but I think it would be cute with almost any style decor: beachy, Spanish, Mediterranean, modern, etc. It is from this cool decor website called inglenookdecor.com. They have really great prices and you can even sign up on the email list and get a free shipping code!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment