Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mini Decor Projects

Here are 2 new projects and their sources of inspiration...

Veranda is my go-to source for light, beachy, Mediterranean decor ideas... I loved the apothacary jars from the cover of the September issue (actually the whole cover feature home is amazing!)


Here is my interpretation of the jars filled with citrus in colors that tie in with my kitchen. I love that the glass jars compliment the glass from the dining room table and wine glasses suspended from the cabinets.


Another great inspiration source is Ballard Designs. Here is a great geometric/gothic shaped mirror from their online catalog in brushed zinc:

And a similar one I found at Home Goods for waaayyyy less. Plus, I prefer the Italian inspired carved wood over the brushed zinc finish.


I hung it over the bathtub to add depth to the master bathroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment